|Communication is the primary means of conducting business; hence, it is critical that every employee possess excellent communication skills to sustain the business and amplify the bottom line. This workshop will guide you through the four Social Styles and uncover how knowledge of these styles can create harmony, understanding and efficiency within your company.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Implement techniques that effectively build trust and rapport with various types of communicators
2. Adjust your communication approach to influence others and minimize misunderstanding
3. Discover your personal communication style and realize how others perceive you
4. Deliver and solicit feedback effectively
Who Should Attend:
2. Managers and Supervisors
3. Formal and Informal Leaders
Length of Training Program:
For more information as to how you can bring this program in-house , please contact us.