Every business thrives on its ability to build and maintain relationships that will help the company meet its objectives. Networking provides a prime opportunity to share ideas, gain new perspectives, increase business referrals and establish visibility within the community. This training program focuses on the essential tools and activities that are needed for an effective networking experience that will benefit both the individual and the business.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
1. Maintain your self-esteem and build your confidence
2. Connect effectively with enhanced verbal and non-verbal skills
3. Identify and overcome personal roadblocks to effective networking
4. Execute invaluable follow-up techniques to ensure active and lasting connections
Who Should Attend:
2. Managers and Supervisors
3. Formal and Informal Leaders
Length of Training Program:
For more information as to how you can bring this program in-house , please contact us.
This class is being offered as a public workshop.
Date: February 13, 2008 (Wednesday)
Time: 1:00 p.m. -4:00 p.m .
Location: Paragon Strategies Offices; Financial District, San Francisco