In the transformational leadership model, leaders set direction and help themselves and others to do the right thing to move forward. To do this they create an inspiring vision, and then motivate and inspire others to reach that vision. They also manage delivery of the vision, either directly or indirectly, and build and coach their teams to make them ever stronger.
Paragon Strategies’ Powerful Leadership Academy: Transformational brings together the skills needed to become an effective and efficient leader in today business climate. Research identifies transformational leaders on the basis of six behaviors:
1. Articulating a vision.
2. Providing an appropriate model.
3. Fostering acceptance of group goals.
4. Setting high performance expectations.
5. Providing individual support.
6. Providing intellectual stimulation.
At the end of this course you will be able to: